Giselle Tomimbang from B-Side Productions, the team organizing this midyear musical madness, gives her list of Fête essentials.
With over 50 stages spread across 7 locations (Makati, Manila, Baguio, Batangas, Laguna, Palawan, and Pampanga) and three nights (June 22, 28, and 29, 2019), this year’s Fête de la Musique (World Music Day) promises to be the biggest one yet.
If you’re planning to go this route or are planning your own route with the help of the FêtePH app (available on the App Store and Google Play), here’s what B-Side Productions’ Giselle Tomimbang suggests you arm yourself with:
- A pair of comfy sneakers. You’re going to do a lot of walking.
- A change of clothes. You’re going to sweat a lot because of that walking, or you might spill food/drink on yourself.
- An umbrella/raincoat/poncho. In case it pours.
- Water bottle. It’s sustainable and much less expensive than buying a drink at every pocket stage.
- Powerbank. You’re going to run out of juice at Fête for sure.
- A good attitude!
With this, you’ll have no problems navigating the many stages a la Giselle at this year’s Fête de la Musique. The best part? It’s all for FREE!
What are your plans for #FêtePH25? Let us know in the comments section!